Netwrix Announces New Unified Partner Program
Netwrix, a cybersecurity vendor that makes data security easy, launched a new partner portal offering seamless integration of its acquired entities into the Netwrix channel environment. Nine products join Netwrix Auditor and Netwrix Data Classification, enabling partners to grow their businesses with Netwrix and earn up to 30% margin for each registered deal.
In 2021, we successfully integrated more than 300 channel partners from Stealthbits, NNT, PolicyPak and Anixis. We have unified our onboarding, training and certification programs to highlight cross-sell opportunities and help our partners take full advantage of the joint Netwrix product portfolio.
Melissa Schmulson, Vice President of North America Channel at Netwrix
To help partners quickly grow their businesses with its expanding portfolio, Netwrix implemented the following:
- 3-step onboarding program: Partners simply enroll in the Netwrix Channel environment, fill their pipeline using joint marketing activities and sales tools, and register deals on the Partner Portal.
- Unified deal registration process: Partners can register deals for all 11 products using the same form.
- 161 sales and marketing tools: The Partner Portal offers sales cheat sheets and battlecards, marketing videos, marketing campaigns-in-a-box, and more.
- Consolidated training and certification program: Partners can earn sales, presales engineering and professional services certifications and participate in dedicated online sessions with Netwrix subject matter experts at least twice per quarter.
Having a unified partner agreement that streamlines margins for all Netwrix products has made doing business across their multiple lines of business so much easier for our teams. In addition, having one partner portal to go to in order to register opportunities for any product and to access training and marketing materials is something that we find great value in. As a Netwrix and Stealthbits partner, now being able to access just one portal that also includes other lines of business such as NNT and PolicyPak truly simplifies the process.
Will McIntyre, Senior Manager – Strategic Software – Security at SHI
The joint Netwrix Partner Portal provides information about the following Netwrix 11 products:
- Netwrix Auditor
- Netwrix Data Classification
- Netwrix Change Tracker (formerly NNT Change Tracker)
- Netwrix PolicyPak (formerly PolicyPak)
- Netwrix Password Policy Enforcer (formerly Anixis Password Policy Enforcer)
- Netwrix Password Reset (formerly Anixis Password Reset)
- Netwrix SbPAM (formerly Stealthbits Privileged Activity Manager)
- Netwrix StealthAUDIT (formerly StealthAUDIT)
- Netwrix StealthDEFEND (formerly StealthDEFEND)
- Netwrix StealthINTERCEPT (formerly StealthINTERCEPT)
- Netwrix StealthRECOVER (formerly StealthRECOVER)
Netwrix champions cybersecurity to ensure a brighter digital future for any organization. Netwrix's innovative solutions safeguard data, identities, and infrastructure reducing both the risk and impact of a breach for more than 13,500 organizations across 100+ countries. Netwrix empowers security professionals to face digital threats with confidence by enabling them to identify and protect sensitive data as well as to detect, respond to, and recover from attacks.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170