Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix Auditor Workshop: 10 Common Configuration Mistakes
About this webinar
Netwrix Auditor can not only improve organisation’s security and compliance but also liberate you from many routine tasks. Just learn how to configure it properly, and you’ll finally have time to work on all the strategic projects you’ve had to keep on the back burner!
Watch this webinar to learn how to deploy and tune Netwrix Auditor to keep it humming along smoothly. After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Maintain the product effectively
- Know what data is collected and adjust the data collection settings
- Avoid product downtime
- Pinpoint and troubleshoot issues with the platform
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene