Netwrix Statement on CVE-2021-44228, the Apache Log4j Vulnerability
Netwrix, a cybersecurity vendor that makes data security easy, evaluated its entire product portfolio for exposure to this critical vulnerability in the Log4j open-source package announced on December 10, 2021.
Confirmed Affected Products
- StealthAUDIT Sensitive Data Discovery. Stealthbits, now part of Netwrix, released a patched version and published a security advisory to customers on December 10.
Confirmed Unaffected Products
- Netwrix Auditor
- Netwrix Data Classification
- Netwrix Risk Insight
- Stealthbits StealthAUDIT also available as Netwrix StealthAUDIT
- Stealthbits StealthAUDIT Access Information Center
- Stealthbits StealthINTERCEPT
- Stealthbits Privileged Activity Manager (SbPAM) also available as Netwrix SbPAM
- Stealthbits StealthDEFEND also available as Netwrix StealthDEFEND
- Stealthbits Activity Monitor (SAM)
- Stealthbits StealthRECOVER also available as Netwrix StealthRECOVER
- NNT Change Tracker also available as Netwrix Change Tracker
- Anixis Password Reset also available as Netwrix Password Reset
- Anixis Password Policy Enforcer also available as Netwrix Password Policy Enforcer
- Anixis PPE/Web
- Strongpoint for Salesforce
- Strongpoint for Netsuite
- PolicyPak Enterprise
- PolicyPak Professional
- PolicyPak SaaS
If you need any assistance in deploying the patch for StealthAUDIT Sensitive Data Discovery, please contact the customer support team via the customer web portal, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone in the US at +1.201.447.9300
Netwrix makes data security easy. Since 2006, Netwrix solutions have been simplifying the lives of security professionals by enabling them to identify and protect sensitive data to reduce the risk of a breach, and to detect, respond to and recover from attacks, limiting their impact. More than 13,500 organizations worldwide rely on Netwrix solutions to strengthen their security and compliance posture across all three primary attack vectors: data, identity and infrastructure.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170