Netwrix Statement on CVE-2021-44228, the Apache Log4j Vulnerability
Netwrix, a cybersecurity vendor that makes data security easy, evaluated its entire product portfolio for exposure to this critical vulnerability in the Log4j open-source package announced on December 10, 2021.
Confirmed Affected Products
- StealthAUDIT Sensitive Data Discovery. Stealthbits, now part of Netwrix, released a patched version and published a security advisory to customers on December 10.
Confirmed Unaffected Products
- Netwrix Auditor
- Netwrix Data Classification
- Netwrix Risk Insight
- Stealthbits StealthAUDIT also available as Netwrix StealthAUDIT
- Stealthbits StealthAUDIT Access Information Center
- Stealthbits StealthINTERCEPT
- Stealthbits Privileged Activity Manager (SbPAM) also available as Netwrix SbPAM
- Stealthbits StealthDEFEND also available as Netwrix StealthDEFEND
- Stealthbits Activity Monitor (SAM)
- Stealthbits StealthRECOVER also available as Netwrix StealthRECOVER
- NNT Change Tracker also available as Netwrix Change Tracker
- Anixis Password Reset also available as Netwrix Password Reset
- Anixis Password Policy Enforcer also available as Netwrix Password Policy Enforcer
- Anixis PPE/Web
- Strongpoint for Salesforce
- Strongpoint for Netsuite
- PolicyPak Enterprise
- PolicyPak Professional
- PolicyPak SaaS
If you need any assistance in deploying the patch for StealthAUDIT Sensitive Data Discovery, please contact the customer support team via the customer web portal, by e-mail email@example.com or by phone in the US at +1.201.447.9300
Netwrix makes data security easy thereby simplifying how professionals can control sensitive, regulated and business-critical data, regardless of where it resides. More than 11,500 organizations worldwide rely on Netwrix solutions to secure sensitive data, realize the full business value of enterprise content, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase the productivity of IT teams and knowledge workers.
Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 150 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170