Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Deep Dive into IT Auditing
About this webinar
Watch the recorded second session of the online course “Getting Started with IT Auditing,” and get up to speed quickly on how to start IT auditing and take advantage of it.
In this recording, we’ll dive deep into IT auditing and discuss the top critical changes to audit in your IT infrastructure, best practices, and key tips and tricks for using Netwrix Auditor. Also, we’ll demonstrate the product’s functionality and its core capabilities.
By the end of the course, you will learn how having extended visibility incorporated into your company’s security strategy can help you:
• Deter and detect insider threats more efficiently and prevent breaches;
• Investigate security incidents more quickly;
• Validate that security controls are working and policies are being followed;
• Gather and provide evidence for compliance;
• And even more!
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what Netwrix Auditor has to offer, including how you can prevent data breaches by staying in control of your sensitive and regulated data. Join a Netwrix systems engineer as he demonstrates how to:
- Identify and remediate your biggest security gaps using the IT Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal user behavior faster with alerts and Google-like search
- Minimize response time to common incidents or anticipated threats with Automated Response
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using Data Discovery and Classification
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!