Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Deep Dive into IT Auditing
About this webinar
Watch the recorded second session of the online course “Getting Started with IT Auditing,” and get up to speed quickly on how to start IT auditing and take advantage of it.
In this recording, we’ll dive deep into IT auditing and discuss the top critical changes to audit in your IT infrastructure, best practices, and key tips and tricks for using Netwrix Auditor. Also, we’ll demonstrate the product’s functionality and its core capabilities.
By the end of the course, you will learn how having extended visibility incorporated into your company’s security strategy can help you:
• Deter and detect insider threats more efficiently and prevent breaches;
• Investigate security incidents more quickly;
• Validate that security controls are working and policies are being followed;
• Gather and provide evidence for compliance;
• And even more!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene