Deep Dive into IT Auditing
About this webinar
Watch the recorded second session of the online course “Getting Started with IT Auditing,” and get up to speed quickly on how to start IT auditing and take advantage of it.
In this recording, we’ll dive deep into IT auditing and discuss the top critical changes to audit in your IT infrastructure, best practices, and key tips and tricks for using Netwrix Auditor. Also, we’ll demonstrate the product’s functionality and its core capabilities.
By the end of the course, you will learn how having extended visibility incorporated into your company’s security strategy can help you:
• Deter and detect insider threats more efficiently and prevent breaches;
• Investigate security incidents more quickly;
• Validate that security controls are working and policies are being followed;
• Gather and provide evidence for compliance;
• And even more!
4 Handy PowerShell Commands for Managing the File System
Despite the increasing popularity of cloud storage and SharePoint, Windows file servers still play an important role in the enterprise. Understanding who has access to data and keeping file servers secure isn't an easy task. In an era when regulatory compliance is a top concern for many organizations, controlling file server security is more critical than ever.
Join Russell Smith and Adam Stetson for a pocketful of scripts that will enable you to:
- Modify permissions on files and folders
- Get permissions on files and folders
- Find folders with excessive permissions
- Audit permission changes