Outsmarting Ransomware: Hints and Tricks
About this webinar
Microsoft has been working hard to patch Windows operating systems against the EternalBlue exploit to help shield organizations from threats such as Petya, WannaCry and other ransomware. But as long as employees keep opening phishing emails and clicking inappropriate links, and attackers keep dreaming up new attack vectors, your organization will remain vulnerable to cyber attack. It’s high time to accept that malware will get inside your network one way or another, and do some heavy lifting to shore up your defenses.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn:
- How to implement a least-privilege model and make sure it works, so you can minimize the damage malware can do
- How to spot possible ransomware activity so you can quickly shut it down
- How to prepare smart traps to catch ransomware before it’s too late
- And more!
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some of the most common Office 365 security attacks
- How to use the Attack Simulator to test your end users
- How to spot attacks in early stages so you can take steps to prevent a breach
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!