Outsmarting Ransomware: Hints and Tricks
About this webinar
Microsoft has been working hard to patch Windows operating systems against the EternalBlue exploit to help shield organizations from threats such as Petya, WannaCry and other ransomware. But as long as employees keep opening phishing emails and clicking inappropriate links, and attackers keep dreaming up new attack vectors, your organization will remain vulnerable to cyber attack. It’s high time to accept that malware will get inside your network one way or another, and do some heavy lifting to shore up your defenses.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn:
- How to implement a least-privilege model and make sure it works, so you can minimize the damage malware can do
- How to spot possible ransomware activity so you can quickly shut it down
- How to prepare smart traps to catch ransomware before it’s too late
- And more!
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud