Outsmarting Ransomware: Hints and Tricks
About this webinar
Microsoft has been working hard to patch Windows operating systems against the EternalBlue exploit to help shield organizations from threats such as Petya, WannaCry and other ransomware. But as long as employees keep opening phishing emails and clicking inappropriate links, and attackers keep dreaming up new attack vectors, your organization will remain vulnerable to cyber attack. It’s high time to accept that malware will get inside your network one way or another, and do some heavy lifting to shore up your defenses.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn:
- How to implement a least-privilege model and make sure it works, so you can minimize the damage malware can do
- How to spot possible ransomware activity so you can quickly shut it down
- How to prepare smart traps to catch ransomware before it’s too late
- And more!
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!