Outsmarting Ransomware: Hints and Tricks
About this webinar
Microsoft has been working hard to patch Windows operating systems against the EternalBlue exploit to help shield organizations from threats such as Petya, WannaCry and other ransomware. But as long as employees keep opening phishing emails and clicking inappropriate links, and attackers keep dreaming up new attack vectors, your organization will remain vulnerable to cyber attack. It’s high time to accept that malware will get inside your network one way or another, and do some heavy lifting to shore up your defenses.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn:
- How to implement a least-privilege model and make sure it works, so you can minimize the damage malware can do
- How to spot possible ransomware activity so you can quickly shut it down
- How to prepare smart traps to catch ransomware before it’s too late
- And more!
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited