Pre-Release Demo: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition
About this webinar
Meet the brand-new Netwrix Auditor Data Discovery and Classification Edition, which provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
Watch this recorded pre-release demo to see how you can:
- Gain a high-level view of the sensitive data you store
- Streamline regular attestations of access rights to sensitive data
- Detect unauthorised activity around your sensitive data
- Prove the effectiveness of your data security controls as required by GDPR and other regulations
Behind the Scenes: 4 Ways Your Organization Can Be Hacked
If you had a hacker sneaking around your network right now, how would you know? In this webinar, Brian Johnson from 7 Minute Security will reveal some of the top security gaps that attackers can use to breach an organization’s IT perimeter. Then Jeff Melnick from Netwrix will show how Netwrix Auditor can catch attackers red-handed before they can take control of your systems.
The session will uncover:
- How to access a network using a foothold on a compromised machine
- How to gain remote physical access using a hacking tool such as LAN Turtle
- How to brute-force a local workstation’s admin account
- How to detect suspicious activity in its early stages to prevent a breach
Come see what some real-world attacks look like — and how to stop them in their tracks!