Pre-Release Demo: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition
About this webinar
Meet the brand-new Netwrix Auditor Data Discovery and Classification Edition, which provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
Watch this recorded pre-release demo to see how you can:
- Gain a high-level view of the sensitive data you store
- Streamline regular attestations of access rights to sensitive data
- Detect unauthorised activity around your sensitive data
- Prove the effectiveness of your data security controls as required by GDPR and other regulations
Spectre, Meltdown, and the Impact of Security Vulnerabilities on your IT Environment
Most vulnerabilities that organizations have to deal with are related to a specific product or operating system. Occasionally, however, vulnerabilities are disclosed in hardware that is used in almost every business, as is the case with CPU vulnerabilities such as Spectre and Meltdown.
In this session, Orin Thomas and Jeff Melnick will discuss:
- how speculative execution and side channel methods work
- what impact they may have on your IT environment
- steps that you can take to mitigate the vulnerabilities