Pre-Release Demo: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition
About this webinar
Meet the brand-new Netwrix Auditor Data Discovery and Classification Edition, which provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
Watch this recorded pre-release demo to see how you can:
- Gain a high-level view of the sensitive data you store
- Streamline regular attestations of access rights to sensitive data
- Detect unauthorised activity around your sensitive data
- Prove the effectiveness of your data security controls as required by GDPR and other regulations
Password123456: Summoning the Password Cracking Beast
Learning how to crack passwords is fun and incredibly useful for assessing the security of your IT environment. It used to be a considerable time and money sponge, requiring you to drop a big chunk of change on a beefy desktop and invest some serious time in building and configuring it. The good news is that now, thanks to the power of the cloud, we can build a rocking virtual cracking box that can try millions of password guesses per second — all for about a dollar an hour.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Build a Linux-based password-cracking VM in minutes
- Install and configure cracking tools and word lists
- Crack Active Directory and wireless passwords
- Make sure your password policy is strong enough to resist password cracking