Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Product Overview: Netwrix Auditor 8.0
About this webinar
Watch the recorded demo of Netwrix Auditor 8.0. This session is an excellent starting point for beginners who want to explore the key functionality available in Netwrix Auditor 8.0. By the end of the session, you will learn how to:
• Quickly investigate security incidents with interactive search;
• Keep track of user activity across multiple systems by using predefined reports;
• Configure alerts to flag high-risk activity and report subscriptions for timely delivery;
• And much more!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene