[Product Training] Build a Strong Password Policy to Protect your AD
This Cyber Security Boot Camp webinar series will help you develop expertise in defending your infrastructure, data and identities against cyber threats. You will learn tips and tricks that will help you ensure that your organization is more secure tomorrow than it is today. During each session we will look into specific areas and learn what we can do to improve the overall security posture.
As with all our customer success webinars, this session will be heavy on practical demonstrations that show how to use your Netwrix solutions to best achieve your goals.
Weak passwords can be cracked in seconds, so if you want to keep your Active Directory safe you must build a password policy that requires strong passwords. Unfortunately, native Windows tools often cannot deliver the detailed configurations and rules required for modern password policies, leaving IT teams struggling to keep up with the changing threat landscape and evolving compliance requirements. Netwrix Password Policy Enforcer and Netwrix Password Secure can help you achieve truly effective password enforcement without all the hassles.
Watch this session to learn how to:
- Set up a strong password policy for AD that isn’t a burden on either users or IT teams
- Prohibit weak passwords by using and customizing a dictionary and checking against the HIBP database of leaked passwords
- Use predefined policy templates to simplify password compliance
- Enforce generation of policy-approved passwords
- Ensure secure password sharing among employees