Reduce Your Security and Compliance Risks with IT Asset Inventory Management
About this webinar
To minimize security and compliance risks, as well as reduce costs on under-utilized hardware and software, IT pros need to inventory all IT assets their organization has and track changes to them. If done manually, these tasks require hours of tedious work, so many organizations seek tools that streamline the process.
Join Roy Lopez as he shares hands-on information, including:
• How to simplify regular Windows Server inventory
• How to identify where your information assets are located
• How to spot security risks such as inactive accounts and overexposed data
• How asset management can help you achieve cost savings and avoid regulatory fines
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud