Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Product Demo: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery & Classification Edition
About this webinar
Meet the brand-new Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition, which provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
Watch the demo and learn how you can:
- Identify and classify the sensitive data you store
- Spot any sensitive data that surfaces outside of a secure location
- Prove the effectiveness of your data security controls to auditors
- And more
How to Keep the Personal Data of Citizens Secure
Most of IT pros share a lofty goal: to protect all the data that their organization stores. But the truth is, that’s an impossible mission; there’s just too much data. Fortunately, it’s also unnecessary. What organizations really need to do is to find the data that really needs protection, such as the PII of citizens, and secure it properly.
Join our upcoming webinar as Jim Smith, VP of Sales at Netwrix, reveals the common security risks and compliance gaps he’s seen government entities encounter during his 30 years of experience. In addition, Candice Ross, CIO of Central AZ College, will share how Netwrix Auditor helps her department save time and money while achieving regulatory compliance and solidifying the organization’s security posture.
In this webinar, we'll cover how Netwrix Auditor enables you to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Review permissions and spot unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Quickly detect and thwart improper insider activity
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by automatically redacting sensitive data from documents
- Demonstrate to auditors the effectiveness of your security policies