Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Firm Foundation: Build a Culture of Cybersecurity Awareness
About this webinar
Too many organisations wait until an employee’s error results in a breach before they take employee security training seriously. Computer-based training and occasional email blasts are simply not enough. You need a company-wide security awareness program that encourages cooperation and communication, not just compliance with security policy and procedures.
- Bridging the communication and knowledge gap between the security team and other business units
- Raising the security consciousness and competency of business users
- Efficiently teaching proper security behaviour patterns
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene