Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
The Human Factor: Malicious Insiders vs Negligent End Users
About this webinar
Breaches resulting from insider misdeeds are front-page news on a regular basis. Unfortunately, the average employee misses a critical common thread across many these stories: that the root cause of the incident was a non-malicious but uninformed person just like them. It’s up to IT pros to understand the techniques attackers use, educate their users to avoid common traps, and take the necessary steps to avoid breaches.
In this webinar, Liam Cleary will explain:
- Common attacks that exploit unwitting end users: websites infected with malware, phishing e-mails, social engineering and so on
- Best practiсes for increasing the security intelligence of business users
- Ways to avoid data theft by disgruntled workers and corporate spies
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches