Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
How to Succeed Despite the Shortage of IT Security Talent
About this webinar
While the insider threat is dominating the headlines and boardroom discussions, there’s another critical issue lurking in the shadows: a global shortage of experienced cybersecurity professionals. As organisations adopt cloud technologies, data volumes grow and IT complexity increases, this lack of talent can lead to data breaches, compliance failures and other costly errors.
Watch this session and learn:
- How to find and hire the right people in your organisation
- How to increase the productivity of your IT security team
- How to bridge the remaining skills gap with automated solutions that help detect security risks and anomalous user behaviour before they result in a data breach
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene