Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Spectre, Meltdown, and the Impact of Security Vulnerabilities on your IT Environment
About this webinar
Most vulnerabilities that organizations have to deal with are related to a specific product or operating system. Occasionally, however, vulnerabilities are disclosed in hardware that is used in almost every business, as is the case with CPU vulnerabilities such as Spectre and Meltdown.
In this session, Orin Thomas and Jeff Melnick will discuss:
- how speculative execution and side channel methods work
- what impact they may have on your IT environment
- steps that you can take to mitigate the vulnerabilities
Pluralsight author. Microsoft MVP
How to Keep the Personal Data of Citizens Secure
Most of IT pros share a lofty goal: to protect all the data that their organization stores. But the truth is, that’s an impossible mission; there’s just too much data. Fortunately, it’s also unnecessary. What organizations really need to do is to find the data that really needs protection, such as the PII of citizens, and secure it properly.
Join our upcoming webinar as Jim Smith, VP of Sales at Netwrix, reveals the common security risks and compliance gaps he’s seen government entities encounter during his 30 years of experience. In addition, Candice Ross, CIO of Central AZ College, will share how Netwrix Auditor helps her department save time and money while achieving regulatory compliance and solidifying the organization’s security posture.
In this webinar, we'll cover how Netwrix Auditor enables you to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Review permissions and spot unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Quickly detect and thwart improper insider activity
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by automatically redacting sensitive data from documents
- Demonstrate to auditors the effectiveness of your security policies