Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Spectre, Meltdown, and the Impact of Security Vulnerabilities on your IT Environment
About this webinar
Most vulnerabilities that organizations have to deal with are related to a specific product or operating system. Occasionally, however, vulnerabilities are disclosed in hardware that is used in almost every business, as is the case with CPU vulnerabilities such as Spectre and Meltdown.
In this session, Orin Thomas and Jeff Melnick will discuss:
- how speculative execution and side channel methods work
- what impact they may have on your IT environment
- steps that you can take to mitigate the vulnerabilities
Pluralsight author. Microsoft MVP
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.