Spectre, Meltdown, and the Impact of Security Vulnerabilities on your IT Environment
About this webinar
Most vulnerabilities that organizations have to deal with are related to a specific product or operating system. Occasionally, however, vulnerabilities are disclosed in hardware that is used in almost every business, as is the case with CPU vulnerabilities such as Spectre and Meltdown.
In this session, Orin Thomas and Jeff Melnick will discuss:
- how speculative execution and side channel methods work
- what impact they may have on your IT environment
- steps that you can take to mitigate the vulnerabilities
Pluralsight author. Microsoft MVP
Top 5 Most Underrated Features of Netwrix Auditor
Some of Netwrix Auditor’s features are well-known and appreciated by our customers. Others, not so much. It’s not that these features aren’t great; rather, it’s that we don’t talk about them much or their benefits are not evident at first sight. We hate to think our customers are missing out on some really cool functionality, so we’ve decided to bring these under-valued features out of the shadows and into the spotlight they deserve.
During this technical session, you’ll learn some great tips, including:
- How to create custom reports and alerts directly from Interactive Search
- How to use role-based access control to improve platform security
- How to use positive/negative working sets to improve classification accuracy
- And much more
Sign up for this webinar now!