The Study Guide is written from an exam-developer point of view, describing the most effective study approach for both inexperienced and hands-on system administrators. Brian Svidergol, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) and co-author of the Active Directory Cookbook, will walk you through all of the exam sections:
• Installing and configuring servers
• Configuring server roles and features
• Configuring Hyper-V
• Deploying and configuring core network services
• Installing and administering Active Directory
• Creating and managing Group Policy
This guide is meant to supplement other study materials and help you successfully pass the exam.