Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Succeed in ISO/IEC 27001 Audit Checks
About this webinar
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard applicable to organizations across all industries. Getting certified against it means adopting best practices in establishing an effective information security management system (ISMS) and demonstrating to your stakeholders a commitment to maintain a high level of information security.
During the session you will learn:
• What the key ISO/IEC 27001 requirements are;
• How you can achieve continuous ISO compliance;
• How The Football Pools uses Netwrix Auditor to streamline compliance.
Active Directory 101: Manage and Maintain AD Domain Services
Once you have your DCs and AD groups set up, it’s time to learn how to configure security policies, maintain AD, and spot changes that could jeopardize security or availability. Watch this webinar to prepare for the second section of Exam 70-742, which is dedicated to continuous management of Active Directory.
During this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for configuring service authentication and account policies
- Methods for maintaining Active Directory
- How to configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- How to detect and investigate improper changes to your Active Directory with Netwrix Auditor