Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Three Ways Auditing Can Solidify Your Security Strategy
About this webinar
According to the Global State of Information Security Survey 2016, the number of security incidents has grown by 38% this year. Cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that outpace security efforts. Under these conditions, what would be your approach to dealing with security threats?
Watch the recorded webcast and learn how auditing can help mitigate the risk of data breaches and solidify your security strategy overall. During the session, we will talk about:
- Security breaches and data leaks in the news and in reality;
- How auditing complements threat defense mechanisms;
- What must be audited and why.
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene