Three Ways Auditing Can Solidify Your Security Strategy
About this webinar
According to the Global State of Information Security Survey 2016, the number of security incidents has grown by 38% this year. Cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that outpace security efforts. Under these conditions, what would be your approach to dealing with security threats?
Watch the recorded webcast and learn how auditing can help mitigate the risk of data breaches and solidify your security strategy overall. During the session, we will talk about:
- Security breaches and data leaks in the news and in reality;
- How auditing complements threat defense mechanisms;
- What must be audited and why.
Join Netwrix systems engineers for a live demo of Netwrix Auditor 8.0. This session is an excellent starting point for beginners who want to explore the key functionality available in Netwrix Auditor 8.0. By the end of the session, you will learn how to:
• Quickly investigate security incidents with interactive search;
• Keep track of user activity across multiple systems by using predefined reports;
• Configure alerts to flag high-risk activity and report subscriptions for timely delivery;
• And much more!
For answers to all of your questions, stick around after the demo for a live Q&A session!