Three Ways Auditing Can Solidify Your Security Strategy
About this webinar
According to the Global State of Information Security Survey 2016, the number of security incidents has grown by 38% this year. Cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that outpace security efforts. Under these conditions, what would be your approach to dealing with security threats?
Watch the recorded webcast and learn how auditing can help mitigate the risk of data breaches and solidify your security strategy overall. During the session, we will talk about:
- Security breaches and data leaks in the news and in reality;
- How auditing complements threat defense mechanisms;
- What must be audited and why.
Product Demo: Netwrix Auditor 9.5
In this technical webinar, we will guide you through the key functionality of Netwrix Auditor 9.5. You’ll learn how to use Netwrix Auditor more effectively to audit critical systems such as Active Directory, Windows file servers, Microsoft SQL Server and many more.
By the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Quickly investigate security incidents with the Interactive Search feature
- Keep abreast of user activity across multiple systems using predefined reports
- Configure alerts to be notified about high-risk activity
- Set up report subscriptions to automate report delivery
- And much more!
Hone the basics of using Netwrix Auditor in a live demo with a Netwrix systems engineer. This session is an excellent starting point for beginners and experienced users who want to explore the key functionality available in Netwrix Auditor 9.5.