Three Ways Auditing Can Solidify Your Security Strategy
About this webinar
According to the Global State of Information Security Survey 2016, the number of security incidents has grown by 38% this year. Cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that outpace security efforts. Under these conditions, what would be your approach to dealing with security threats?
Watch the recorded webcast and learn how auditing can help mitigate the risk of data breaches and solidify your security strategy overall. During the session, we will talk about:
- Security breaches and data leaks in the news and in reality;
- How auditing complements threat defense mechanisms;
- What must be audited and why.
Databases are used to keep an organization’s most valuable assets. When you hear about large amounts of sensitive data being stolen, the chances are that the data was residing in a database when it was attacked. For companies storing such information, visibility into those elements of IT infrastructure is essential from the viewpoints of data security, compliance with regulatory standards, and data availability for users and software applications.
Join our new webinar to learn:
- How to harden your database security and ensure its uninterrupted availability
- What are the most critical incidents in your Oracle Database and SQL Server environment that you need to keep an eye on
- And more!