Three Ways Auditing Can Solidify Your Security Strategy
About this webinar
According to the Global State of Information Security Survey 2016, the number of security incidents has grown by 38% this year. Cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that outpace security efforts. Under these conditions, what would be your approach to dealing with security threats?
Watch the recorded webcast and learn how auditing can help mitigate the risk of data breaches and solidify your security strategy overall. During the session, we will talk about:
- Security breaches and data leaks in the news and in reality;
- How auditing complements threat defense mechanisms;
- What must be audited and why.
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some of the most common Office 365 security attacks
- How to use the Attack Simulator to test your end users
- How to spot attacks in early stages so you can take steps to prevent a breach
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!