Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Top 5 FAQs about File Analysis
About this webinar
According to Gartner’s estimates, today unstructured data in the enterprise can grow at a rate of up to 80%. Poorly organized and managed data can cause data breaches, increased expenses and lowered overall performance.
Watch the recorded webinar and learn how you can make smarter information management decisions for unstructured data. During the live webinar, we’ll go through the top frequently asked questions about file analysis, such as:
• Who owns what data?
• Who has access to data they shouldn’t have?
• Are there any stale files taking up space?
• And more!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene