Top 5 Most Underrated Features of Netwrix Auditor
About this webinar
Some of Netwrix Auditor’s features are well-known and appreciated by our customers. Others, not so much. It’s not that these features aren’t great; rather, it’s that we don’t talk about them much or their benefits are not evident at first sight. We hate to think our customers are missing out on some really cool functionality, so we’ve decided to bring these under-valued features out of the shadows and into the spotlight they deserve.
During this technical session, you’ll learn some great tips, including:
- How to create custom reports and alerts directly from Interactive Search
- How to use role-based access control to improve platform security
- How to use positive/negative working sets to improve classification accuracy
- And much more
Password123456: Summoning the Password Cracking Beast
Learning how to crack passwords is fun and incredibly useful for assessing the security of your IT environment. It used to be a considerable time and money sponge, requiring you to drop a big chunk of change on a beefy desktop and invest some serious time in building and configuring it. The good news is that now, thanks to the power of the cloud, we can build a rocking virtual cracking box that can try millions of password guesses per second — all for about a dollar an hour.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Build a Linux-based password-cracking VM in minutes
- Install and configure cracking tools and word lists
- Crack Active Directory and wireless passwords
- Make sure your password policy is strong enough to resist password cracking