In this webinar, Russell Smith introduces the basics of using PowerShell to automate simple checks for keeping Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Windows file servers secure. You will learn how to use PowerShell cmdlets and modules, including connecting to Azure Active Directory. Russell will explain how each script works so that you can adapt them for your own environment.
You will learn just how easy it can be to automate PowerShell scripts to:
- Monitor Azure AD sign-in logs
- Check privileged group membership in Windows Server Active Directory
- Report on Windows Server Active Directory schema changes
- Get Windows Server NTFS file permissions reports
- Search the Windows Event Log for file permission changes