Top 7 Questions to Assess Data Security in the Enterprise
About this webinar
According to the Ponemon Institute Survey, 71 percent of end users say that they have access to company data they should not be able to see. The way out there is automating the auditing of server farm security. By doing so, the organization creates visibility into file system security.
Watch the recorded webinar session and get an insight into how file system security can be assessed and addressed by asking just seven questions. During the session, we will discuss:
- Security breaches in reality;
- Three perspectives of file server security;
- Seven security questions every IT executive should consider.
Live Demo: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery & Classification Edition
Meet Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition, which provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
Join us and see how you can:
- Identify and classify the sensitive data you store
- Spot any sensitive data that surfaces outside of a secure location
- Prove the effectiveness of your data security controls to auditors
- And more