Top 7 Questions to Assess Data Security in the Enterprise
About this webinar
According to the Ponemon Institute Survey, 71 percent of end users say that they have access to company data they should not be able to see. The way out there is automating the auditing of server farm security. By doing so, the organization creates visibility into file system security.
Watch the recorded webinar session and get an insight into how file system security can be assessed and addressed by asking just seven questions. During the session, we will discuss:
- Security breaches in reality;
- Three perspectives of file server security;
- Seven security questions every IT executive should consider.
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what the new Netwrix Auditor 9.7 has to offer, including how you can prevent data breaches by staying in control of your sensitive and regulated data. Join a Netwrix systems engineer as he demonstrates how to:
- Identify and remediate your biggest security gaps using the IT Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal user behavior faster with alerts and Google-like search
- Minimize response time to common incidents or anticipated threats with Automated Response
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using Data Discovery and Classification
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!