Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Top 7 Questions to Assess Data Security in the Enterprise
About this webinar
According to the Ponemon Institute Survey, 71 percent of end users say that they have access to company data they should not be able to see. The way out there is automating the auditing of server farm security. By doing so, the organization creates visibility into file system security.
Watch the recorded webinar session and get an insight into how file system security can be assessed and addressed by asking just seven questions. During the session, we will discuss:
- Security breaches in reality;
- Three perspectives of file server security;
- Seven security questions every IT executive should consider.
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene