Top Critical Changes to Audit in SharePoint
About this webinar
Today, Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most popular and frequently used IT systems for collaboration, document management, content creation and sharing. Sensitive data that often resides on Microsoft SharePoint must be kept under control to mitigate the risk of data breaches. During the webinar session, we’ll demonstrate why auditing is a must-have component of any company’s security strategy, and how it can enable visibility into what’s happening in Microsoft SharePoint.
During the session, we’ll:
• Go through top critical aspects of SharePoint auditing;
• Review use cases and real-life examples;
• Demonstrate the key features of Netwrix Auditor 8.0 in action.
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited