Top Critical Changes to Audit in SharePoint
About this webinar
Today, Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most popular and frequently used IT systems for collaboration, document management, content creation and sharing. Sensitive data that often resides on Microsoft SharePoint must be kept under control to mitigate the risk of data breaches. During the webinar session, we’ll demonstrate why auditing is a must-have component of any company’s security strategy, and how it can enable visibility into what’s happening in Microsoft SharePoint.
During the session, we’ll:
• Go through top critical aspects of SharePoint auditing;
• Review use cases and real-life examples;
• Demonstrate the key features of Netwrix Auditor 8.0 in action.
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what the new Netwrix Auditor 9.7 has to offer, including how you can prevent data breaches by staying in control of your sensitive and regulated data. Join a Netwrix systems engineer as he demonstrates how to:
- Identify and remediate your biggest security gaps using the IT Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal user behavior faster with alerts and Google-like search
- Minimize response time to common incidents or anticipated threats with Automated Response
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using Data Discovery and Classification
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!