Top Critical Changes to Audit in SharePoint
About this webinar
Today, Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most popular and frequently used IT systems for collaboration, document management, content creation and sharing. Sensitive data that often resides on Microsoft SharePoint must be kept under control to mitigate the risk of data breaches. During the webinar session, we’ll demonstrate why auditing is a must-have component of any company’s security strategy, and how it can enable visibility into what’s happening in Microsoft SharePoint.
During the session, we’ll:
• Go through top critical aspects of SharePoint auditing;
• Review use cases and real-life examples;
• Demonstrate the key features of Netwrix Auditor 8.0 in action.
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud