Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Top Critical Changes to Audit in SharePoint
About this webinar
Today, Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most popular and frequently used IT systems for collaboration, document management, content creation and sharing. Sensitive data that often resides on Microsoft SharePoint must be kept under control to mitigate the risk of data breaches. During the webinar session, we’ll demonstrate why auditing is a must-have component of any company’s security strategy, and how it can enable visibility into what’s happening in Microsoft SharePoint.
During the session, we’ll:
• Go through top critical aspects of SharePoint auditing;
• Review use cases and real-life examples;
• Demonstrate the key features of Netwrix Auditor 8.0 in action.
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene