Top 5 Critical Changes to Audit in Microsoft SharePoint
About this webinar
SharePoint is a highly visible application that was deployed as a nice-to-have service in many organizations. For many organizations, SharePoint has become a critical service, providing collaboration, document management, and search and social functions that support important business operations. To compound the problem, many organizations have relaxed SharePoint change management processes, or do not have them at all.
Absence of proper change documentation and audits has led many SharePoint environments to risk incompliance with government and industry regulations, compromising sensitive information and impacting business continuity. Now, more than ever, IT is under pressure to provide SharePoint with a consistent level of service for an increasingly demanding user community.
Learn from industry experts:
- See real life examples from actual SharePoint deployments that help better understand where processes and policies can fall short when not supported with the real change audit data from your SharePoint environment.
- Learn what critical aspects of your SharePoint environment you should watch closely to mitigate compliance and security risks.
- Find out how third party tools, such as Netwrix Auditor, are helping organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements, protect sensitive information, and minimize risk to business operations.
Vice President, Product Management
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some of the most common Office 365 security attacks
- How to use the Attack Simulator to test your end users
- How to spot attacks in early stages so you can take steps to prevent a breach
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!