Top 5 Critical Changes to Audit in Microsoft SharePoint
About this webinar
SharePoint is a highly visible application that was deployed as a nice-to-have service in many organizations. For many organizations, SharePoint has become a critical service, providing collaboration, document management, and search and social functions that support important business operations. To compound the problem, many organizations have relaxed SharePoint change management processes, or do not have them at all.
Absence of proper change documentation and audits has led many SharePoint environments to risk incompliance with government and industry regulations, compromising sensitive information and impacting business continuity. Now, more than ever, IT is under pressure to provide SharePoint with a consistent level of service for an increasingly demanding user community.
Learn from industry experts:
- See real life examples from actual SharePoint deployments that help better understand where processes and policies can fall short when not supported with the real change audit data from your SharePoint environment.
- Learn what critical aspects of your SharePoint environment you should watch closely to mitigate compliance and security risks.
- Find out how third party tools, such as Netwrix Auditor, are helping organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements, protect sensitive information, and minimize risk to business operations.
Vice President, Product Management
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited