Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Tracking changes in Hybrid Identity environments
About this webinar
It’s a daunting struggle to manage both Active Directory and Azure AD, let alone ensure the security of such deployments. How can you monitor critical changes? Or prove compliance with the certifications your organisation needs?
In this webinar, you will learn how Netwrix Auditor can help you to:
- Monitor privileged account activity
- Stay on top of critical changes and a slew of security threats in Hybrid Identity environments
Get an abundance of ready-to-go recommended practices, so you’ll be able to start with Netwrix Auditor 9.5 the right way, immediately.
Enterprise Mobility MVP
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene