Trust but Verify: Protecting Yourself from Third-Party Risks
About this webinar
All too often, organizations treat contractors, suppliers and partners as if they were full-fledged employees, giving them regular end-user credentials. While you might place a lot of trust in these third parties, it’s wise to take extra precautions when providing credentials to people from outside your organization.
In this on-demand webinar, Jeff Melnick and Liam Cleary discuss:
- The risks inherent in granting user credentials to third parties, with real-world examples
- Policies and controls that you can use to protect your accounts
- Protections you can apply to accounts in cloud environments such as Office 365
- How to be notified anytime a partner does something outside of their scope of activity
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited