Don’t ‘WannaCry’ No More: How to Shield Your IT Infrastructure from Ransomware
About this webinar
As we can see from the global WannaCry ransomware attack, the risk of being hit by this type of malware is not a matter of “if”; it’s a matter of “when,” According to SonicWall research, ransomware attacks spiked 16,700% in just one year, from 4 million in 2015 to staggering 638 million in 2016.
The good news is that there are ways to spot ransomware at an early stage and stop it from spreading through your environment. Watch our recorded educational webinar and learn:
- How to prepare yourself for this do-or-die situation
- How to detect attacks in their early stages
- How to train employees to recognize the threat
- And more!
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud