Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Don’t ‘WannaCry’ No More: How to Shield Your IT Infrastructure from Ransomware
About this webinar
As we can see from the global WannaCry ransomware attack, the risk of being hit by this type of malware is not a matter of “if”; it’s a matter of “when,” According to SonicWall research, ransomware attacks spiked 16,700% in just one year, from 4 million in 2015 to staggering 638 million in 2016.
The good news is that there are ways to spot ransomware at an early stage and stop it from spreading through your environment. Watch our recorded educational webinar and learn:
- How to prepare yourself for this do-or-die situation
- How to detect attacks in their early stages
- How to train employees to recognize the threat
- And more!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene