Don’t ‘WannaCry’ No More: How to Shield Your IT Infrastructure from Ransomware
About this webinar
As we can see from the global WannaCry ransomware attack, the risk of being hit by this type of malware is not a matter of “if”; it’s a matter of “when,” According to SonicWall research, ransomware attacks spiked 16,700% in just one year, from 4 million in 2015 to staggering 638 million in 2016.
The good news is that there are ways to spot ransomware at an early stage and stop it from spreading through your environment. Watch our recorded educational webinar and learn:
- How to prepare yourself for this do-or-die situation
- How to detect attacks in their early stages
- How to train employees to recognize the threat
- And more!
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited