Don’t ‘WannaCry’ No More: How to Shield Your IT Infrastructure from Ransomware
About this webinar
As we can see from the global WannaCry ransomware attack, the risk of being hit by this type of malware is not a matter of “if”; it’s a matter of “when,” According to SonicWall research, ransomware attacks spiked 16,700% in just one year, from 4 million in 2015 to staggering 638 million in 2016.
The good news is that there are ways to spot ransomware at an early stage and stop it from spreading through your environment. Watch our recorded educational webinar and learn:
- How to prepare yourself for this do-or-die situation
- How to detect attacks in their early stages
- How to train employees to recognize the threat
- And more!
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some of the most common Office 365 security attacks
- How to use the Attack Simulator to test your end users
- How to spot attacks in early stages so you can take steps to prevent a breach
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!