Don’t ‘WannaCry’ No More: How to Shield Your IT Infrastructure from Ransomware
About this webinar
As we can see from the global WannaCry ransomware attack, the risk of being hit by this type of malware is not a matter of “if”; it’s a matter of “when,” According to SonicWall research, ransomware attacks spiked 16,700% in just one year, from 4 million in 2015 to staggering 638 million in 2016.
The good news is that there are ways to spot ransomware at an early stage and stop it from spreading through your environment. Watch our recorded educational webinar and learn:
- How to prepare yourself for this do-or-die situation
- How to detect attacks in their early stages
- How to train employees to recognize the threat
- And more!
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!