What’s New in Netwrix Auditor 8.0
About this webinar
New Netwrix Auditor 8.0 delivers #completevisibility into hybrid cloud IT infrastructures to protect your data at rest regardless of its location.
Watch the recorded webinar session to see what’s new in Netwrix Auditor 8.0. We’ll show you how to take advantage of the new functionality available, and we’ll explore top features, including the following:
- Applications for Office 365, EMC and NetApp auditing;
- File Analysis;
- RESTful API and Add-on Store;
- Virtual and cloud deployments;
- And much more!
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!