Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
What the GDPR is and how to deal with it
About this webinar
The EU General Data Protection Regulation is coming to replace the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and impacts not only European companies, but everyone who offers goods or services to European Union residents and therefore processes any of their personal data. All these businesses must implement a reasonable level of data protection and privacy to meet the requirements of this inevitable regulatory standard.
Watch the recorded session to learn:
- What the GDPR is
- What its main objectives and challenges are
- What steps you should take to prepare
- How to achieve compliance with the key GDPR provisions
Active Directory 101: Manage and Maintain AD Domain Services
Once you have your DCs and AD groups set up, it’s time to learn how to configure security policies, maintain AD, and spot changes that could jeopardize security or availability. Watch this webinar to prepare for the second section of Exam 70-742, which is dedicated to continuous management of Active Directory.
During this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for configuring service authentication and account policies
- Methods for maintaining Active Directory
- How to configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- How to detect and investigate improper changes to your Active Directory with Netwrix Auditor