Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
What’s New in Netwrix Auditor 9.5
About this webinar
Meet Netwrix Auditor 9.5! The latest version of this visibility platform for user behavior analysis and risk mitigation provides even more features that empower you to identify, assess and reduce risks to your IT infrastructure and data.
Join our webinar, “What’s New in Netwrix Auditor 9.5,” and get first-hand experience with the newest functionality:
- Risk Assessment — Spot and prioritize risks to close security holes.
- Behavior Anomaly Discovery — Improve detection of malicious insiders and compromised accounts.
- Permission Analysis — Mitigate the risk of privilege abuse, data breaches and more.
Discover how the security intelligence delivered by Netwrix Auditor 9.5 helps reduce risks, and get answers to your questions during a live Q&A with Netwrix product experts.
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene