Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
What's new in Netwrix Auditor 9.8
About this webinar
See the new Netwrix Auditor in action! In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how the new features and enhancements in Netwrix Auditor 9.8 can help you further strengthen the security of your Windows infrastructure and SharePoint data.
Join us to learn how to:
- Uncover and mitigate data security holes across your Windows servers and SharePoint sites
- Protect your critical SharePoint assets, even if you have a tangled permissions layout and tons of SharePoint data objects
- Get notified about actions outside expected hours and unauthorized access to confidential data
- Enforce stricter control over privileged user activity to catch admins misusing their permissions
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.