Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Why GDPR Compliance is an Ongoing Process
About this webinar
It has been almost 6 months since the GDPR came into force. In this webinar, GDPR consultant Ann Barrett will help us explore how the task of achieving compliance has already evolved during that time. We will also reveal several alarming trends in IT security and highlight the key areas you should focus on to stay compliant.
Watch the session and learn:
• Key trends that will affect your information security spending
• Emerging challenges in achieving and maintaining GDPR compliance
• How to survive and thrive in the new GDPR environment with Netwrix Auditor
Active Directory 101: Manage and Maintain AD Domain Services
Once you have your DCs and AD groups set up, it’s time to learn how to configure security policies, maintain AD, and spot changes that could jeopardize security or availability. Watch this webinar to prepare for the second section of Exam 70-742, which is dedicated to continuous management of Active Directory.
During this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for configuring service authentication and account policies
- Methods for maintaining Active Directory
- How to configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- How to detect and investigate improper changes to your Active Directory with Netwrix Auditor