Withstanding a Ransomware Attack: A Step-by-Step Guide
About this webinar
Ransomware has spread epidemically in 2016. Analysts, IT pros and corporate staff list it among the top IT security threats. According to a report prepared by the Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA), CryptoWall, version 3.0, alone has already cost its victims $325 million. Malicious software R&D is funded profusely through sources ranging from the proceeds of criminal activity to money raised through crowdfunding services. Under crowdfunding, those who pay the developer receive a copy and can try using it.
Watch the recording of our new webinar “Withstanding a ransomware attack: A step-by-step guide” and learn:
- What you should do to ensure your data’s availability,
- How to train your colleagues to avoid being caught on the hook of ransomware,
- How to moderate the aftermath of a ransomware attack,
- And more!
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what the new Netwrix Auditor 9.6 has to offer, including how you can now classify and secure your data. Join one of our top Netwrix system engineers as he demonstrates how to:
- Quickly identify your biggest security gaps with the interactive Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal behavior with our alerts and Google-like search
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using our new Data Discovery and Classification feature
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!