Withstanding a Ransomware Attack: A Step-by-Step Guide
About this webinar
Ransomware has spread epidemically in 2016. Analysts, IT pros and corporate staff list it among the top IT security threats. According to a report prepared by the Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA), CryptoWall, version 3.0, alone has already cost its victims $325 million. Malicious software R&D is funded profusely through sources ranging from the proceeds of criminal activity to money raised through crowdfunding services. Under crowdfunding, those who pay the developer receive a copy and can try using it.
Watch the recording of our new webinar “Withstanding a ransomware attack: A step-by-step guide” and learn:
- What you should do to ensure your data’s availability,
- How to train your colleagues to avoid being caught on the hook of ransomware,
- How to moderate the aftermath of a ransomware attack,
- And more!
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud