Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Release of hybrid cloud visibility solution boosts Netwrix enterprise sales in Q2 2016
Netwrix Auditor 8.0 adds significant value to enterprises by including cloud support and new API integrations
Irvine, CA, August 2, 2016
Netwrix Corporation, the first to introduce a visibility and governance platform that supports both on-premises and hybrid cloud IT environments, today announced its results for Q2 2016, which demonstrate remarkable 121% enterprise sales growth compared to Q2 2015. Netwrix reported significant growth rates across both the U.S. and Europe, boosted by the release of Netwrix Auditor 8.0, a visibility and governance platform that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid cloud IT environments to protect data at rest regardless of its location.
"Today’s IT infrastructures are becoming more complex than ever before. Large volumes of data, as well as growing interest in cloud adoption, are stimulating the demand for solutions to secure critical information and mitigate cyber risks," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "We are happy to offer an innovative product that delivers visibility across hybrid cloud IT environments and empowers companies to address major security challenges, such as investigation of anomalous user behavior to detect insider threats and prevent data loss."
- Netwrix released Netwrix Auditor 8.0, the first hybrid cloud visibility solution to enable security threat detection by providing deep insight into what is going on with enterprise data stored on premises and in the cloud. New features of Netwrix Auditor 8.0 include support for Office 365, EMC and NetApp, as well as file analysis reports and a RESTful API that enables endless auditing and reporting capabilities.
"I have used Netwrix in the past and have always been excited to use their products. Netwrix Auditor 8.0 met my expectations. The GUI is beautiful and easy to use, installation was a breeze, and the reports are extremely helpful. The saved searches is a great feature to prevent me from forgetting how exactly I searched for something in particular or something I search for on a regular basis," said Alex Baldwin, IT Operations/Development Analyst, Aurora Parts and Accessories.
- Netwrix Auditor 8.0 has contributed to overall sales growth, which has increased by 121% quarter-over-quarter. Compared to Q2 2015, Netwrix revenue has increased by 54% across the globe and by 59% in North America.
- The sustainable development of the Netwrix MSP program resulted in 827% growth of MSP sales quarter-over-quarter.
- Netwrix demonstrated significant revenue increase in several European markets as well, including an 871% growth rate in France and a 68% growth in channel sales.
- Netwrix has increased its customer base adding 250 new clients, including Fortune 1000 corporations. New customer names are Coca-Cola Beverages, Old Dominion Freight Line, Rent-A-Center, WSP Group, DeVry University, Grand port de Marseille, Tata Group, Société Générale, Andreessen Horowitz and others.
Integrations and Partnerships
"Consistent increases in enterprise sales demonstrate Netwrix’s success in ensuring data integrity for large IT environments," said Alex Vovk, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Deep integration with service desk and SIEMs, threat intelligence via a RESTful API, and the introduction of new cloud and virtual deployment options show our commitment to improving visibility across all levels of IT infrastructure for greater interoperability and security."
- Netwrix launched its Add-on Store, which expands the company’s ecosystem and enables add-on development based on the Netwrix Auditor platform and its RESTful API. Add-ons extend visibility across the IT environments and ensure smooth integration with an unlimited number of IT systems and applications.
- The Netwrix Auditor platform can now be deployed in the cloud via the Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services marketplaces. These strategic partnerships enable customers to move to the cloud with confidence by gaining rigorous control over the cloud infrastructure.
- Netwrix also introduced the Netwrix Auditor virtual appliance, a new deployment option that leverages the benefits of virtual infrastructures and enables customers to quickly deploy Netwrix Auditor without having to provision any hardware or software.
- In April 2016 Netwrix announced the launch of Netwrix Visibility Academy, an educational resource that provides IT administrators, IT managers and CIOs with free training materials to help them gain deep insight into key IT security challenges.
Netwrix carried out two industry surveys that identified some the most pressing issues for IT professionals:
- The 2016 Netwrix IT Risks Survey discovered that less than one-fifth of organizations (only 17%) are confident about their ability to beat cyber risks.
- The 2016 Netwrix Visibility Survey revealed that 75% of organizations have zero or only partial visibility into their cloud and hybrid environments. It also found that about 67% of companies do not have insight into user, IT staff and third-party activities, or their unstructured data and file storage devices.
- Netwrix Auditor was honored as a Bronze Winner in the "IT Products and Services for Enterprise (Large)" category at the 2016 Network Products Guide IT World Awards.
- Netwrix showcased Netwrix Auditor 8.0 at the Tech Field Day 11 event, with strong positive response from independent IT professionals and thought leaders.
- SharePoint MVPs Bijay Kumar and Vlad Catrinescu both posted detailed reviews recommending Netwrix Auditor 8.0 for its rich functionality and ease of use.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation was the first to introduce a visibility and governance platform that supports both on-premises and hybrid cloud IT environments. More than 150,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less expense, and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 90 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.