Technical Services Manager, Eclipse Group Solutions Ltd.
Awareness versus Complete Visibility
|Feature||Change Notifier||Netwrix Auditor|
|Reporting on what objects and attributes were changed, deleted or added on Exchange Server|
|Before and after values for all modifications|
|Automatic daily email reports showing all changes made during the last day|
|Who, when and where details for every change|
|Predefined reports based on SQL Server Reporting Services, with filtering, sorting and export options|
|Google-like search of audit data|
|Out-of-the-box compliance reports mapped to specific regulatory standards (PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, FISMA/NIST800-53 and ISO/IEC 27001)|
|Long-term storage of audit data|
|Email subscriptions to scheduled Exchange audit reports with the ability to choose reports, recipients and reporting frequency|
|Optional lightweight, non-intrusive mode of data collection used for traffic compression|
|Reports on non-owner mailbox access|
|Single installation that handles multiple domains, each with its own unique settings|
|Integrated interface for all Netwrix applications that provides centralized configuration and settings management|
|Advanced cross-system audit reporting|
Exchange Administrator, Fishbowl Inc.
- Intel or AMD 32 bit, 2 GHz
- 512 MB of RAM*
- 50 MB of free disk space for product installation
- Additional space is required for the Audit Archive; the amount depends on the number of AD objects and the number of changes per day.
* This is a rough estimate. The actual memory required will depend on the average number of changes per day in your monitored environment.
- Windows 7 or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Windows Installer 3.1 or above