The challenges of Azure security and compliance
When your business runs on integrated cloud services and Azure AD becomes a central part of your cloud operations, protecting this critical system from unauthorized configuration changes and unwarranted logins is a must-do task. To ensure Azure compliance and security, you need complete visibility into everything that happens in Azure AD, which can be challenging for multiple reasons:
- Preparing all the necessary compliance information into usable reports can take days, because finding and extracting the exact data you need from the audit trail is not an easy task.
- It’s hard to predict what questions an auditor would ask, so you have to be ready to find specific information that is requested in minutes.
- It’s always a headache to figure out where to store your audit trail and securely protect it, while still being able to review events from the past when an auditor knocks at your door.
- You need to quickly spot and chase down suspicious Azure AD activity in order to minimize the risk of identity theft, unauthorized access to critical resources and other threats.
How to streamline Azure AD compliance and ensure security with Netwrix Auditor
Are you ready for your next compliance audit? Can you provide solid evidence that your Azure Active Directory is secure? Netwrix Auditor for Azure AD will get you covered by delivering pervasive visibility into activity, so you can say with confidence that you know what’s going on in your Azure AD environment and there are no security blind spots. Netwrix Auditor’s security and compliance capabilities enable you to:
- Slash compliance preparation time by 50% with predefined reports, including pre-built compliance reports mapped to the most common regulatory standards, such as CJIS, FERPA, FISMA/NIST, GDPR, GLBA, HIPAA, ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS and SOX.
- Spot insider and outsider threats faster by subscribing yourself or security officers to the reports that each of you needs most and having them delivered automatically on the schedule you specify.
- Expedite investigations by drilling down into the audit data in minutes to get to the root cause of abnormal activity with the Google-like interactive search.
- Gain a good night sleep by configuring custom alerts on critical activity across your Azure AD environment.
- Keep your consolidated Azure AD logs securely for years in the cost-effective two-tiered storage (SQL database + file-based) and access them any time an auditor knocks at your door.