The New Version of StealthAUDIT Strengthens Cloud Security
Netwrix, a cybersecurity vendor that makes data security easy, today announced the release of StealthAUDIT 11.5. It provides expanded data discovery and permissions reporting capabilities for cloud databases and extends data governance for Microsoft 365.
With this latest StealthAUDIT release, organizations can:
- Protect sensitive data stored in the cloud Companies will know exactly what is stored in their Azure, Amazon AWS Redshift, Aurora and RDS databases; who has access to critical content; and what activity is going on around that data.
- Spot and remediate risks to sensitive data in OneDrive and Teams. Organizations can now identify sensitive data, know whether it’s overexposed, and spot worrisome activity related to it, such as external user access or external file sharing.
- Minimize their attack surface area in SharePoint and reduce their data footprint. StealthAUDIT makes it easy for data owners to decide whether sensitive content should be kept or removed, and to establish important security workflows without affecting organizational productivity or user access to resources.
- Identify and eliminate security gaps in SharePoint Online. New detailed reports make it easy to spot security risks in SharePoint Online, such as documents that have been shared with external users or that can be accessed by everyone in the organization.
- Automate security tasks to save valuable time. Out-of-the-box remediation actions can remove directly assigned permissions, label SharePoint sites based on the types of sensitive data they contain, and more.
- Take control over more cloud data storages. Easy-to-use, lightweight connectors empower organizations to know exactly where sensitive data is located across their Salesforce libraries and notes, personal and shared Google Drives, Box, Azure Files, and Azure Blobs.
The Netwrix Cloud Security Report highlighted businesses’ concerns about data security in the cloud. By the end of 2020, the stress was so high that 62% of organizations were planning to remove sensitive data from the cloud or had already done so to improve their data security. The new version of StealthAUDIT helps organizations reduce that stress so that they may take full advantage of the cloud — securely.Steve Dickson, CEO of Netwrix
StealthAUDIT 11.5 is globally available now. Request a free trial and get more information by visiting www.netwrix.com/stealthaudit11.5.html
StealthAUDIT is an audit and reporting platform that helps businesses automate and simplify data security governance across both on-premises and cloud-based IT environments. Customers appreciate its flexibility to support their unique requirements and its extensibility to address their multiple IT systems.
Netwrix champions cybersecurity to ensure a brighter digital future for any organization. Netwrix's innovative solutions safeguard data, identities, and infrastructure reducing both the risk and impact of a breach for more than 13,500 organizations across 100+ countries. Netwrix empowers security professionals to face digital threats with confidence by enabling them to identify and protect sensitive data as well as to detect, respond to, and recover from attacks.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170