Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Complete VMware Monitoring to Avoid Performance Issues
Administrators must keep an eye on what’s going on across their virtual machines, especially configuration and other changes to their production VMware installations, in order to ensure resources are available 24/7, avoid uncontrolled virtual machine sprawl, and minimize security risks that may threaten data. Efficient VMware monitoring aimed at controlling all changes in your virtualized environment, along with insightful, easy-to-read reports, can help you quickly track down unauthorized modifications to mitigate the risk of performance failures or security breaches.
Staying on top of changes with VMware monitoring tools
Monitoring VMware changes across your virtual machines (VMs) is an essential part of any virtualization strategy — it’s critical both for ensuring high VMware performance and for establishing proper system management. But often IT admins need to be able to dig deeper in the environment to ensure no threatening actions slip by or to expedite troubleshooting of an issue. You need VMware infrastructure monitoring that can pinpoint who changed what on your VMware vSphere or vCenter Server and that enables you to compare configuration changes over time. The built-in monitoring tools provide you with only a list of event logs that you have to manually crawl through in order to find any critical action, which makes troubleshooting frustrating and time-consuming. Plus, the logs omit salient details surrounding the event, so you’ll find yourself jumping from one solution to another for more information. Is there a way to enable the secure VMware performance monitoring you need, without all the work of building and maintaining a custom solution?
Slashing time on root cause analysis with VMware monitoring software from Netwrix
For peace of mind, you need an VMware monitoring tool that provides the most critical information right to your fingertips in a way that is easy to understand and respond to. An efficient VMware vCenter, vSphere, ESX/ESXi monitoring tool from Netwrix delivers insightful, ready-to-use dashboards and reports that provide a single-pane-of-glass view of all VMware changes, so you can quickly spot emerging issues, identify potential root causes, and assess possible performance or security consequences.
Netwrix Auditor for VMware empowers you to:
- Easily spot aberrant changes to your virtual machines, vCenter servers, clusters and more. Netwrix Auditor provides all the critical details you need about every action, including who made the change and when and where it happened, including the before and after values.
- Stay aware of changes by simply subscribing to the reports you need; you’ll get them automatically on the schedule you specify.
- Chase down suspicious changes faster by identifying the root cause of any suspicious action with the Google-like, interactive search.
- Detect and remediate insider and outsider threats with alerts on critical activity.
- Keep your VMware security intelligence in a two-tiered (file-based + SQL Server database) storage for years for in-house security investigations or periodic audit checks.