Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix Releases Change Auditing and Identity Management SuiteComplete IT infrastructure auditing and identity management automation in one integrated solution
Paramus, NJ, August 4, 2011
- Netwrix Corporation today announced the release of Netwrix Change Auditing and Identity Management Suite. The solution, which combines the functionality offered in Netwrix Change Reporter Suite and Netwrix Identity Management Suite, centrally audits and reports on all IT infrastructure changes, and simultaneously addresses the common identity management challenges.
- Important capabilities provided by Netwrix Change Auditing and Identity Management Suite include:
- Complete IT infrastructure auditing of all significant changes, including those made to Active Directory, file servers, Microsoft Exchange, storage appliances such as NetApp or EMC Celerra, VMware, SQL Server databases, SharePoint, network devices and more.
- Detailed audit reports that highlight all who, what, when and where information regarding each change, with before and after values of every modification included.
- Real-time alerts on IT infrastructure changes — customizable e-mail notifications when something critical changes in the IT infrastructure.
- Agent-less and agent-based Active Directory auditing — both modes offer the highest level of flexibility to balance between scalability and lightweight operation.
- Self-service password management that eliminates password-related help desk calls and eases the implementation of strong password policies in Active Directory.
- Real-time Active Directory account lockout detection, investigation and resolution.
- Automatic notification of impending password expirations for remote users.
- Netwrix Change Auditing and Identity Management Suite is available for a free 20-day evaluation.
Michael Fimin, President and CEO, Netwrix Corporation
“Enterprise IT departments today are expected to manage a constantly evolving cluster of IT infrastructure components, streamline adherence to a multitude of compliance regulations, ensure security across the entire environment, and at the same time, make sure that everything is operational and works without costly downtime,” said Fimin. “Unfortunately, most IT departments simply don’t have the bandwidth to provide each responsibility with the necessary attention, and as a result, overlook potential issues that leave their organizations at risk for security breaches or failed compliance audits. Finding a way to automate these efforts without resource-intensive endeavors that cripple IT departments has become increasingly necessary.”
Alex Vovk, CTO, Netwrix Corporation
“Netwrix Change Auditing and Identity Management Suite provides the complete IT infrastructure change auditing and identity management automation that could otherwise occupy an entire IT department,” said Vovk. “Important features, such as automated real-time Active Directory change alerts and advanced reporting for maximum change visibility, as well real-time account lockout resolution and self-service password management optimizes efficiency by automating management and support tasks that allow IT staff members to focus on other necessary tasks.”
Don Jones, Microsoft MVP
“Netwrix has developed a product suite that offers the broadest product and technology coverage,” said Jones. “The functionality is straightforward, and the user interface is intuitive and easy to operate.”
- Tweet this: # Netwrix Releases Change Auditing and Identity Management Suite:
- Learn more about Netwrix solutions for Active Directory auditing, MS Exchange auditing, file server auditing, VMware auditing, SharePoint auditing, SQL Server auditing, network device auditing and more.
- Attend a free change auditing and compliance webinar to see for yourself why Netwrix is #1 for change auditing
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of Netwrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. This is why Netwrix is #1 for Change Auditing, selected by thousands of satisfied customers around the world. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support most types of IT systems, devices and applications, Netwrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, Netwrix Corporation is a privately held company headquartered in Paramus, NJ, with regional offices in Los Angeles and Boston.
© 2011 Netwrix Corporation. All rights reserved. Netwrix is a trademark of Netwrix Corporation and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Netwrix news releases: www.netwrix.com/rss